Lacking outfit inspiration for the upcoming music festival season? Head over to our store to check out our spring/summer ready pieces.
Songs so chill they’ll make you feel like a high school student from the 70’s. Bird calls and other nature-y noises included…
1. The Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends
2. Grizzly Bear - Knife
3. Unknown Mortal Orchestra - From The Sun
4. Mars Water- Where The Sun Sets
5. Beach Fossils- Golden Age
6. Dr. Dog- Heart It Races
7. Tame Impala- Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
Docs for $9 and a Jordan Catalano-esque jacket for $4? WE LOVE FLEA MARKETS.
Style Icon : Zenon
Who knew that dressing like a character from a Disney Channel Original Movie could be so great?
1. The Top - This sequined top is mondo fabulo with its holographic shine that resembles an authentic Zenon outfit.
2. The Shorts- You can’t be a gal from 2049 without a fully metallic moon suit, but you can come pretty close with these metallic runner shorts.
3. The Backpack-As shown in Zenon Z3, PVC is definitely in, and besides, you’ll need something to put your Zap Pad in.
4. The Shoes- Gotta have some awesome Jeffrey Campbell’s when you’re out being an intergalactic hero.
5. The Accessories- This Lime Crime fantasy palette screams Zenon with its fluorescent hues. If Zenon needed some prescription glasses, I would totally bet on her getting these sapphire, clear frames from Warby Parky.
And there you have it; how to be a sassy intergalactic teenage girl.
Get a closer look at our new collection and see all the madness that went into creating it. CHECK OUT THE FULL COLLECTION HERE: http://thestylecult.storenvy.com/
Super stoked to finally release or Spring/Summer collection which is chalk full of hand picked vintage items that are perfect for the upcoming music festival season. Check it out by clicking here. & be sure to subscribe to our youtube channel to view the lookbook video here (posting tomorrow).
Get a glimpse of our everyday styles with this nonchalant video~
Galentine’s Gift Guide
Treat your girl friends, and maybe even yourself, to these awesome goodies.
1. The Mug - What’s better than decorative drink wear? Mugs are a great gift for that friend who loves tea/any other not-as-cool drink. This mug is a far cry from the usual company advertisement ones you find stored in the depths of your kitchen cabinets. (Crate & Barrel)
2. The Candle - Give the gift of cozy ambiance with this Pink Magnolia soy candle. The light fragrance of soy candles is sure to please any of your girl friends; no matter what. (Target)
3. The Notebook - Why sit around watching The Notebook with a bucket of ice cream when you can celebrate your singularity and vent your feelings with an actual notebook. Stationary is the bomb, and won’t leave you heart broken, unlike Ryan Gosling. (Urban Outfitters)
4. The Lipstick/balm/gloss - This hybrid of a lip product comes packaged in a cheeky bunny tube; making it a totally justified Galentine’s Day purchase. (Tony Moly)
//SALE// (click here to view)
Treat yourself to some totally rad, hand-picked vintage items from our newly added sale section!
Some sick new tunes I found, and have been jamming out for the duration of this week.
1. Vetiver - More of This
Smooth vocals combined with a catchy and cutesy beat leaves me wanting more of this. Do you see what I did there?
2. Dr.Dog - Heart It Races
An all time favorite that gets you out of whatever rut you’re in.
3. Pickwick - Hacienda Hotel
An awesome combo of Indie Rock and a tiny bit of the blues. For fans of the Black Keys.
4. Heartless Bastards - Only for You
Favorite new jam; for sure. Now filing under “totally underrated.”
5. Jungle Giants - Got Nothing to Lose
When do the Jungle Giants ever disappoint? (answer: NEVER)
6. Superhumanoids - Bad Weather
For fans of Rhye, Mesita, or Flight Facilities.
7. Kopecky Family Band - Heartbeat
An up beat song, apparently about heartbeats.
8. Slow Club - Beginners
Unique sound that is DEFINITELY worth a listen.
9. The Cure - Close to Me
Come on, it’s The Cure.
10. Lindsay Lohan- Ultimate
Because today is Friday, and this is from the Freaky Friday soundtrack. Which totally justifies the relativity of this song.